This collection of courses is designed to prepare the learner for leadership in the handling, evaluation, and trade of green coffee; while communicating with customers and colleagues about their role in promoting a more sustainable coffee industry.
This Diploma requires the following courses:
- SCA Sensory Skills (Foundation, Intermediate, Professional)
- SCA Green Coffee (Foundation, Intermediate, Professional)
- SCA Roasting (Foundation)
- SCA Brewing (Foundation)
- SCA Sustainability (Foundation)
- SCA Water and Preventive Maintenance (Foundation)
Please contact us for more information and pricing.
*SCA Administrative fee included
**SCA Course Enrolment fee NOT included (To be paid to SCA by student directly, price is subject to change by SCA. Details will be explained by our tutors during lecture)
SCA Coffee Trade Diploma Bundle Package
Day Class: 10:00 - 17:00
Night Class: 19:00 - 22:00