This collection of courses is designed to prepare the learner for leadership in creating, preparing, and promoting specialty coffee experiences, while communicating with customers and colleagues about the retailer’s role in promoting a more sustainable coffee industry.
This Diploma requires the following courses:
- SCA Barista Skills (Foundation, Intermediate, Professional)
- SCA Brewing (Foundation, Intermediate, Professional)
- SCA Sensory Skills (Foundation)
- SCA Roasting (Foundation)
- SCA Sustainability (Foundation)
- SCA Water and Preventive Maintenance (Foundation)
We do have bundle package for other SCA Diplomas as well, please contact us for more information and pricing.
*SCA Administrative fee included
**SCA Course Enrolment fee NOT included (To be paid to SCA by student directly, price is subject to change by SCA. Details will be explained by our tutors during lecture)
SCA Cafe Diploma Bundle Package
Day Class: 10:00 - 17:00
Night Class: 19:00 - 22:00